- Discover how members interact with the credit union through their loans and deposits.
Drill-Down on any area of the charts to get the detailed data (e.g. Deposit):
- Discover how members are using the credit union’s branches.
- Develop insights into geographic trends of loans and deposits.
- Analyze accounts by type.
- Harness insights into where members work and what industry trends may mean for the credit union.
- Monitor new membership being opened.
- Understand membership closing trends.
- Determine relationships based on members’ tenure with the credit union.
- Break out members by age groups.